Graphic Design Services!
Deckard & Company began offering internet marketing services along with website development after opening its first office in Ellenton, Florida, in 2008. Since then, our company’s internet and inbound marketing services have increased traffic, brand awareness, and quality clients, customers, and potentials for more than 350 small and mid-sized businesses. And now you combine your strategy with our graphic design services to include your grass roots marketing with great designs for brochures, letterhead, flyers and so much more.
Deliver your message using effective marketing materials
In today’s crowded business market, companies both large and small are competing more than ever to deliver their message. As companies launch all kinds of advertising and marketing campaigns to lure consumers, it becomes more difficult for one message to stand out. Additionally, the increasing cost of marketing a new product or service makes it critical for a company to come up with an efficient strategy to promote its business. Companies utilize corporate branding in order to bring out their message effectively and efficiently.
We offer competitive (affordable) prices for our graphic design and printing services. Our printing service is guaranteed to be perfect or we will reprint your order until it is perfect!
Logos are a critical aspect of business marketing. As the company’s major graphical representation, a logo anchors a company’s brand and becomes the single most visible manifestation of the company within the target market. For this reason, a well-designed logo is an essential part of every company’s overall marketing strategy.
Business Card Design
A person’s business card can be considered one of the most important marketing tools she or he has. With it, you are giving your contact information to potential clients or existing customers to make them loyal. In order for the business card to do its desired job, it must be professional, attractive and memorable.
When a business decides to design a letterhead or to change the one they have, a lot of thought must go into it. A letterhead is as important as a brand in that it represents a company and can impart a first impression to potential customers. Therefore, letterhead must look professional. If it doesn’t, people might assume the business is less competent and not one they want to have any dealings with. Working with a professional graphic designer and printing company will ensure that a company gets the letterhead it requires.
A marketing brochure is a printed piece of marketing collateral that often includes a trifold layout or a booklet format. Brochures are one of several print options companies can use as part of business or product promotion. This tool is especially important and useful for small businesses. Marketing brochures are among the most versatile tools you can use to inform customers of your products or services. Retail stores and offices that experience a lot of customer traffic often have brochures with product or service information in the store or in the waiting room. Banks, for instance, create brochures on each category of financial product for customers to review as they wait in the lobby. Marketers also take brochures to trade shows and presentations to hand out to potential customers or business associates.
Flyer marketing is a practice from old times and is still one of the most favorable methods of marketing. Flyers do a great deal for any business. Besides making people aware, they also drive people to your business. The type of flyer you create depends upon the customer you are targeting.
Get creative with promotional products. Here are ways you can use promo items to market your company internally and externally.
- To generate brand awareness. Promo items quickly spread the word about your business. People love free gifts and samples, and clients are likely to tell their friends about the personalized merchandise you distributed with your friendly slogan.
- To commend a job well done. Employees deserve rewards for their hard work and dedication, and high-ticket promotional products like desk awards can improve morale and reinforce loyalty.
- To say “thank you.” Sending follow-up emails to clients is always smart, but giving a high-quality promotional item is even better. When you send a gift like a photo calendar after a big sale, you can bet you’ll see some repeat business.
- To use as coupons and special offers. Many businesses print coupons on promotional pens or offer t-shirts that entitle customers to discounts. There’s no limit to what you can do if you get creative with your promo items.
- To organize a giveaway with prizes. By using your own custom merchandise as prizes, you’ll give winners what they want while exposing your brand at the same time.
- To provide exclusive gifts to members. Membership fees are standard for numerous clubs and organizations, yet many people are reluctant to pay them. Giving an exclusive promotional product as a member gift may encourage people to join.
- To raise money for charity. Non-profit organizations and charities often hold fundraisers and auctions. Make yourself known by donating a high-end promotional item or a fancy gift basket; the cause will gain funds, you’ll gain exposure, and the customer will receive a memorable gift.
Dream it Up!
If you can dream it up, we can design it. Along with all the above, there are many other types of printed marketing pieces we can design for you including newsletters, event programs, stickers/decals, presentation folders … and much more. Give us a call or contact us today. We would love to help you.