In the past, a business only thought about Reputation Management after a crisis. Now, in the age of local search directories, Facebook, and Yelp, managing your reputation is important to do from day one. But how exactly does it all work?
The majority of Americans have instant access to the internet via cell phones, tablets and computers. This access has changed the way we shop. Instead of going to the mall or flipping through the phonebook, potential customers use Google or Bing to search for products and companies. Website design, content and relevance help narrow down choices, but most often the number and quality of reviews become the deciding factor in choosing a business or service.This is exactly why Reputation Marketing is crucial for your business success.
Reputation Marketing is comprised of three strategies: build, manage and market.
The best time to get a positive customer review is immediately after they have received your business’ top-quality product or service. Our software is designed to activate at this moment. Customers will have two quick and easy ways to leave you those all-important reviews:
- Customers will have easy access from your website to leave a glowing review.
- Employees have a “quick add” access from their computer, tablet or cell phone to send the customer a text or email link to the review system. Your happy customer can leave positive feedback even before they’ve left your building.
Our Reputation Marketing software has a dashboard allowing you to see every review you receive regardless of platform. You will be able to read and reply to all reviews from Facebook, Google, Yelp, TripAdvisor, etc. All business owners receive a bad review from time to time. With our system, you will be alerted immediately of a bad review so you may respond to that customer’s complaints directly and effectively. Unfortunately, bad reviews never go away, but with our Reputation Marketing software, you can drown the bad with good.
Now that you have a steady stream of good, helpful reviews, you can put them to use.
- You will be able to share and spotlight good reviews on social media. Use your reviews to foster direct and lasting relationships with customers and social media followers.
- Our platform creates a micro website to showcase your good reviews and suppress bad reviews.
- Get higher ranking in search engines. Google search algorithms now give sites with good reviews precedence over those with few or bad reviews.
Looking good in business has been a constant since the beginning of time. Now, with Reputation Marketing, you can control how and what your customers say about you. Who better to speak for your company than all of your satisfied customers?